September 22 – October 5, 2018
Pastor Dix has created an in-depth itinerary that is coupled with beautiful hotels and amazing meals in Turkey and Greece. This is a small custom group with limited space. Pastor Dix and Cynthia Winston have selected a Seven Churches of Revelation Tour and Footsteps of Paul trip tailored for those who seek knowledge through The Word, archeology, history, fellowship and people.
This tour spends 5 nights at a luxury hotel on the Mediterranean Sea. You travel out each day, in comfort, to see the sights of the Seven Churches of Revelation and the places where the Early Church took root. Imagine understanding and seeing where Paul spoke to the sorceress, to see where John was imprisoned, to stand on the beach where Paul handed over his parchments to Phoebe, to stand in the doorway of the Synagogue at Corinth where Paul spoke, and to stand on the Bema at Corinth that still exists today. Book early to ensure you are able to join us. The air carrier we use is Turkish Air, one of the top 5 carriers in the world. They are a United Airlines partner. We fly Denver to Istanbul and then have a short hop flight. The tour starts at $5,599 (all inclusive) per person, sharing one room. We match singles, or you can obtain a single room for yourself at a small surcharge. The tour price includes airfare and all meals and tours as noted.
There are no penalties for any bookings that you may cancel that are booked early. Early is considered those bookings done prior to March 1, 2018. We have arranged this waiver for Crosspoint specifically as added security for each of you financially.
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE:
SEVEN CHURCHES OF REVELATION
- Sept 22 – Depart Denver or home city
- Sept 23 – Arrive your hotel on the Mediterranean Sea
- Sept 24 – Rest this morning, Temple of Artemis
- Sept 25 – Seven Churches of Revelation site of Pergamon and the Asclepeion
- Sept 26 – Seven Churches of Revelation site of Laodicea, Colossae, overnight at its thermal pools
- Sept 27 – Hierapolis, Seven Churches of Revelation site of Ephesus, return to Mediterranean Sea
- Sept 28 – Didyma and Miletus, last night on the Turkish Riviera
- Sept 29 – Boat to island of Patmos
- Sept 30 – Island of Patmos, the cave where John received the book of Revelation
- Oct 1 – Boat to Greek island of Samos, lunch, arrive Santorini
- Oct 2 – Santorini free day
- Oct 3 – Fly to Athens, visit Corinth (upper and lower), luxury hotel at Constitution Square
- Oct 4 – Parthenon, Mars Hill, Plaka and free time in Athens. Farewell dinner overlooking Acropolis.
- Oct 5 – Depart Athens for flight to Denver or home airport